BAYKEE 120kVA Online UPS for CT Medical Devices
CHP3000 series double conversion online ups 3/3 phase
MP1100 Series 1/1 online UPS 1kVA-30kVA
MP31 series 3/1 phase uninterrupted power source
TYN33 series hybrid solar inverter
HW series outdoor ups & HD series line interactive power supply
HS/HTS series pure sine wave inverter 3/1 phase ups
Automatic voltage regulator(AVR)
Monocrystalline solar panel 310w~335w
Buy branded Industrial ups from Aerospace BaykeeSEP.25,2021
Save electricity bills buying Off Grid Solar InverterSEP.25,2021
What are the features of ups inverter?SEP.25,2021
Aerospace Baykee’s hot-selling product off grid solar inverter systemSEP.15,2021
Aerospace Baykee ETC gantry outdoor integrated machine room applied Rongwu high-speed projectSEP.03,2021
Aerospace Baykee Offer Exclusive Range of Solar Power UpsAUG.23,2021
Aerospace Baykee Offer Exclusive Range Solar Power SystemAUG.23,2021
Different Benefits of Using Solar Power UpsAUG.23,2021
Aerospace Baykee sends coolness in midsummer, gladdening the heart and refreshing the mindAUG.14,2021
Online UPS and Solar PV System Purchase FromBAYKEEAUG.13,2021
The UPS power supply is a constant voltage constant frequency uninterruptible power supply containing an energy storage device and an inverter as a main component. Mainly used to provide uninterrupted power supply to a single computer, computer network system, data center or other power electronic equipment. UPS power supply can solve the following ten major power supply interference problems and provide high-quality power supply for power supply equipment. At this stage, the UPS power supply has solved several power supply interference problems. The following UPS power supply manufacturers will specifically introduce:
1. Power failure protection - Immediately after the momentary power failure, the UPS converts the battery DC power into AC power and continues to supply power.
2, waveform distortion processing - because the power is transmitted to the client via the transmission and distribution line, the use of various machine equipment often causes distortion of the mains voltage waveform, because the waveform distortion will generate harmonic interference equipment and will make the power system transformer The temperature rises, generally requires a distortion rate of <5%, and the general UPS design distortion rate is <3%.
3. Frequency stability - The mains frequency is divided into 50Hz/60Hz. The so-called frequency is the period of every second change. 50Hz is 50 times per second. The frequency of Taiwan's mains is 60Hz, and the mainland is 50Hz. When the generator is running, the sudden change of the power consumption of the client causes the change of the rotational speed to make the converted power frequency drift, and the power converted by the UPS can provide a stable frequency.
4. Voltage stability - The mains voltage is susceptible to the quality of the power transmission line. The voltage of the user closer to the substation is about 130~120V higher, and the voltage of the user far from the substation is about 100~90V. If the voltage is too high or too low, the user equipment will be shortened. In severe cases, the equipment will be burned out. The online UPS can provide a stable voltage supply with a voltage variation of less than 2V, which can extend the life of the equipment and protect the equipment.
5. Suppress transverse mode noise - transverse mode noise is generated between the live and neutral lines.
6. Suppress common mode noise - Common mode noise is generated between the live/neutral line and the ground.
7, surge protection - the general UPS will be equipped with a surge absorber or tip discharge design to absorb the surge to protect the user equipment.
8. Instantaneous response protection - When the mains is disturbed, it sometimes causes voltage to bulge or sag or instantaneous voltage drop. The online UPS power supply can provide stable voltage, making the voltage change less than 2V, which can extend the life of the equipment and protect the equipment.
9, monitoring power supply - with UPS's intelligent communication interface and monitoring software can record the power supply voltage frequency power outage time and number of times to achieve power monitoring, and can schedule UPS timer switch machine to save energy.
10. High and low voltage protection - When the mains voltage is too high or too low, the UPS built-in voltage regulator (AVR) will make appropriate adjustments to keep the mains voltage within the usable range. If the voltage is too low or too high Exceeding the usable range, the UPS converts the battery DC power into AC power to continue to supply power to protect the user equipment.