BAYKEE 120kVA Online UPS for CT Medical Devices
CHP3000 series double conversion online ups 3/3 phase
MP1100 Series 1/1 online UPS 1kVA-30kVA
MP31 series 3/1 phase uninterrupted power source
TYN33 series hybrid solar inverter
HW series outdoor ups & HD series line interactive power supply
HS/HTS series pure sine wave inverter 3/1 phase ups
Automatic voltage regulator(AVR)
Monocrystalline solar panel 310w~335w
Precautions for installation, use and maintenance of Aerospace BAYKEE Online UPSFEB.23,2021
Aerospace BAYKEE SI series solar off grid hybrid inverter power supply solutionJAN.25,2021
Cooperate Again after Ten years! Aerospace BAYKEE Assists Costa Rica to Build An Intelligent National Stadium.JAN.12,2021
What does cooling failure mean to the data center?JAN.04,2021
HTT-P series new generation intelligent module high frequency online UPSDEC.28,2020
Aerospace BAYKEE Online Outdoor UPS AdvantageDEC.16,2020
Reasons for using Aerospace BAYKEE Online UPS power supplyDEC.10,2020
Talk about the UPS lithium battery solution growth spaceDEC.01,2020
Hubei Provincial Bureau of Prisons and Aerospace Baykee create the benchmark for “smart justice”OCT.31,2020
How to reduce the uninterrupted power supply failure rate?OCT.30,2020
UPS power supply has an important impact on protecting data and machinery from damage. Therefore, the correct use and maintenance of UPS is particularly important.
1. When discharging the UPS, it is not necessary to fully discharge the battery capacity, but only to two-thirds of the rated capacity. Discharge can play the role of activating the battery, and can also extend the use time of the UPS battery.
2. It is necessary to understand the approximate length of time that the UPS power supply can be backed up before discharge, and be prepared during discharge to avoid load downtime and equipment damage caused by unpreparedness due to discharge to backup time.
3. If it is a medium-high power UPS power supply, usually the rectifier and bypass input switch need to be designed independently, and the OFF rectifier switch can be used to prevent the UPS from turning to bypass mode immediately when the battery is discharged.
4. The UPS power supply room monitoring system is composed of three parts: front-end equipment, client/server APP, and large-screen PC. Users can log in through the user terminal APP / PC to view the running status and related parameters of the UPS device in real-time, and can also watch directly on the large screen of the mobile phone. When an exception occurs, they can receive the alarm information synchronously.
5. When the discharge is artificial, it is necessary to check the UPS battery voltage drop in real-time, so that the input of the commercial power can be restored at any time.
6. If you can see the UPS battery, you need to check the battery for obvious deformation and leakage.
7. If the UPS uninterruptible power supply itself has the function of automatic discharge setting time, the UPS uninterruptible power supply can discharge itself, so that it can judge whether the battery has the ability to discharge.
Reasonable maintenance and operation of UPS need to run through the entire life cycle of UPS. Therefore, regular discharge of the UPS power supply can extend its service life.