BAYKEE 120kVA Online UPS for CT Medical Devices
CHP3000 series double conversion online ups 3/3 phase
MP1100 Series 1/1 online UPS 1kVA-30kVA
MP31 series 3/1 phase uninterrupted power source
TYN33 series hybrid solar inverter
HW series outdoor ups & HD series line interactive power supply
HS/HTS series pure sine wave inverter 3/1 phase ups
Automatic voltage regulator(AVR)
Monocrystalline solar panel 310w~335w
Buy branded Industrial ups from Aerospace BaykeeSEP.25,2021
Save electricity bills buying Off Grid Solar InverterSEP.25,2021
What are the features of ups inverter?SEP.25,2021
Aerospace Baykee’s hot-selling product off grid solar inverter systemSEP.15,2021
Aerospace Baykee ETC gantry outdoor integrated machine room applied Rongwu high-speed projectSEP.03,2021
Aerospace Baykee Offer Exclusive Range of Solar Power UpsAUG.23,2021
Aerospace Baykee Offer Exclusive Range Solar Power SystemAUG.23,2021
Different Benefits of Using Solar Power UpsAUG.23,2021
Aerospace Baykee sends coolness in midsummer, gladdening the heart and refreshing the mindAUG.14,2021
Online UPS and Solar PV System Purchase FromBAYKEEAUG.13,2021
UPS power supply has an important impact on protecting data and machinery from damage. Therefore, the correct use and maintenance of UPS is particularly important.
1. When discharging the UPS, it is not necessary to fully discharge the battery capacity, but only to two-thirds of the rated capacity. Discharge can play the role of activating the battery, and can also extend the use time of the UPS battery.
2. It is necessary to understand the approximate length of time that the UPS power supply can be backed up before discharge, and be prepared during discharge to avoid load downtime and equipment damage caused by unpreparedness due to discharge to backup time.
3. If it is a medium-high power UPS power supply, usually the rectifier and bypass input switch need to be designed independently, and the OFF rectifier switch can be used to prevent the UPS from turning to bypass mode immediately when the battery is discharged.
4. The UPS power supply room monitoring system is composed of three parts: front-end equipment, client/server APP, and large-screen PC. Users can log in through the user terminal APP / PC to view the running status and related parameters of the UPS device in real-time, and can also watch directly on the large screen of the mobile phone. When an exception occurs, they can receive the alarm information synchronously.
5. When the discharge is artificial, it is necessary to check the UPS battery voltage drop in real-time, so that the input of the commercial power can be restored at any time.
6. If you can see the UPS battery, you need to check the battery for obvious deformation and leakage.
7. If the UPS uninterruptible power supply itself has the function of automatic discharge setting time, the UPS uninterruptible power supply can discharge itself, so that it can judge whether the battery has the ability to discharge.
Reasonable maintenance and operation of UPS need to run through the entire life cycle of UPS. Therefore, regular discharge of the UPS power supply can extend its service life.